Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,501 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

I failed. I just can't do it right now.

18 years ago 0 563 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ArwensMom, Lady said it very well. Nothing more to add other than when you are truly ready to commit to a smoke-free life, we will be here for you. Until then, do what you can. Best wishes. ChickenStix, Kiwi calls is substance abuse 101, I call it Welcome to Quit Hell. Your body, specifically your brain, is doing its best to mess with you. For the first month or so of my quit I slept as much as I could. I have never slept so much in my entire life. And my dazzling personality :8o: was even more full of itself! Hey, we all go through it. It's a rite of passage. Give yourself some slack. You spent years smoking. It will take more than a few weeks to completely get over it. You are in the middle of breaking one of the worst addictions known to mankind. Don't be so rough on yourself. Of course, it doesn't help that you hubby smokes, but your quit is yours and yours alone. Don't be upset that you blow off some steam now and then or that you are tired more. That is just part of it. You are healing.. getting better each and everyday. In time, this will all be a distant memory. Time.. remember that. Best wishes. [b][color=Purple]Be Strong. Be Smart. Be Quit[/color] [color=black]Joe[/color] [size=3][color=Blue]Knowledge Replaces Fear[/color][/size] [size=2][color=black]Illegitimus non carborundum est[/color][/size][/b] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 292 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,317 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $715.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 51 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
  • Quit Meter

$36,325.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 9766 Hours: 7

Minutes: 52 Seconds: 13

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Arwen, We are ready when you are. You have to want this and being prepared for these situations will help. The support is here for the taking :) Keep Strong, Josie ______________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: