Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Thank you ... for all I have learned here

16 years ago 0 567 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
BJ--sorry I'm a little late responding to this--but as said below; you are certainly one of the special folks on this site--with alot of kindness & wisdom & personal strength. So glad and I feel fortunate to get to spend time and share experiences together. Have a great trip, try to get some relaxation in. Deb [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/1/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,320 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $297.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
16 years ago 0 1209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi bear.. yes I realized after I posted, I was saying or meaning to say.. the time to quit is NOW... do not wait for what you "believe" is a perfect moment to quit.. The time to QUIT is right now. You can NOT predict what is going to happen in the future.... so putting off quitting.. because the timing isn't right.. is just another way of finding excuses.. I have had MANY Great moments since I became a NON smoker.. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/10/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 952 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $190.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
16 years ago 0 1698 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just one small correction to your original post " There will be a perfect moment that is wonderful and stress free with rainbows and roses " believe me it does happen and it happens when you least expect it.It's just a little to early in your quit yet. ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/20/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 383 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,894 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3,830.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 93 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
Az girl, I feel the same. I have been to AZ a few times, but October, and December.. I am buying some.. summer clothes and new capris. I found the cutest pair of shoes...yesterday.. I am from the north west corner of washington... anything 80 or above is HOT to me...LOL mom has airconditioning. i added you to my buddy list so maybe we can chat sometime.. Great going on your quit.. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/10/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 952 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $190.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
16 years ago 0 79 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bj, my Freebird pal. You & all the other 'quitters' have helped me stay sane thru this process, and I thank all of you. Arizona is beautiful this time of year. Sort of like the poridge for Goldilocks. Not too hot & not too cold, just right. We are all in this together. And I'm glad we have each other on this site. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/12/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 53 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,855 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $457.26 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
I still have a couple weeks before I leave... so I know my quit ... and yours will be that much stronger.. and I am hoping to be able to use my sil's computer to check e mail... get on line. I'm going to check with sil and see if I could get connection for my lap top.. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/10/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 54 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 918 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $183.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
16 years ago 0 50 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
bj Always look for your posts, you have been such a great help to me and others. Stay strong. (((hugs))) Judi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/9/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 54 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,430 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $486.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
16 years ago 0 901 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
float like a butterfly sting like a bee it sho is cool to be smoke free [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/12/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 660 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $198.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
16 years ago 0 392 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I will miss you Bonnie, you have always been here for me and I will be here smoke free still when you get back....
Thanks... awesome print Meg.... I printed this thread out.. will be printing some more threads.. making a notebook. I will be going to AZ for 10 days.. leaving on the 20th and coming home on the 30th.. I am not sure how much computer access I will have. So will take my notebook to keep you all with me. and to keep my 'quit" safe. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/10/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 53 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 901 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $180.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50

Reading this thread: