Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

You saved me...

17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, what a wonderful post! It seems that this addiction has kept us so distracted, exhausted and helpless, that we've never learned how to take care of ourselves. I love this lesson! Doesn't it feel good to receive the love that we give so freely to others? I'm so happy for you, my friend! You're doing beautifully! Love and blessings- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 367 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 12,848 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1706.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 48 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Whynot, What you just described is exactly what makes this site work so well. You will be amazed at how many people share your fears, your concerns, your craves, and your happiness. This is a quit family and the members here are out of this world. You have found the right place to quit smoking. Take one step at a time and a lot of deep breaths along the way. Use the tools available to you here, both through the program on the left and through the friendships and guidence of those traveling with you. You are going to love being a quitter! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 613 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 12,277 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2145.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 55 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Why, We are always here to provide support and advice! We are glad that you could take some of this and use it towards your quit :) Keep posting, Josie ______________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: