Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Who are the Febuary 07 Quitters?

16 years ago 0 969 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everyone. Quilt...big OUCH! And what wonderful words of wit came out of your mouth at the time of the incident? LOL! I know what I would have said! Are you now also on drugs? Nursey, you never were one for the status quo...hope this change is one you like! And, as the Princess of the Guilt Trip (we all know who the Queen is) I have a feeling that hubby will be smoke free any day now! Legend, walleye were scarce, but those pesky smallmouth bass were just jumping on my hook...several of them over 3.5 pounds! Gee, that wasn't any fun! Now if I was targeting bass, I would have caught the walleye. Bass season opens 6/16! (Sweetheart caught a 2.5 lb pound smallie, guess it means I win) Porky, welcome back. Good to see you are still smoke free. Changing, Tutti, rtchick, we're all still hanging in there! WE ALL HIT THE 'BEACH' VERY SOON! Ladies, I hear it's bikini's and boas for us, and speedos or thongs for the men! Get ready to party for our 100 day celebration! We look terrific, and we all feel great! Who'da thunk it 90+ days ago that we would all still be here, having so much fun and making such great friendships as we all face the 'demon together? I used to look at the meters of those with 50+ days and wonder if I could make it. YES I CAN MAKE IT....WE ALL CAN MAKE IT a smoke free life forever! Let's Party! Nance [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 95 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,850 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $460.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
16 years ago 0 97 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey, nice format change to the site. So nice to see a picture of Mr. Ed, too! Hang in there, Nurse, and congratulations on 12 terrific weeks! Congratulations to all of us, for that matter. We're non-smoking and thriving! I'm plastered at the moment - at least 3 of the fingers on my right hand are - and will be until for a little while yet. Had surgery Tues. on a broken finger. Safety Note: Please be sure to turn off those old mowers, and be sure the blade has stopped, before attempting to clean away those grass clumps :blush: Mary [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 85 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,530 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $467.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
16 years ago 0 79 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Unfortunately, Legend, throwing rocks doesn't go over so well in the hospital. But yes, throwing things is generally a way I deal (hey, I didn't say it was a constructive way to deal!). As a result of my very bad night at work, it looks like some changes are going to be implemented throughout the hospital. Was not quite the way I wanted to be a change agent, but the important thing is a major need was exposed and is now getting attention. Tonight will be my first night back since these changes are implemented. Not that I fear this particular change, but I'll appreciate all your good thoughts my way to keep me smoke-free! Stay Feb-u-lous!! ~Carolyn Oh, P.S. Pool season is over for a few weeks. Hubby promises that since we won't be out in the bars for a couple weeks that he will take this time to actively quit smoking for good. If he's serious, this will ease some of the strain I've been feeling lately (many an argument has started with me saying "I quit because you said you were waiting on me"). So keep your fingers crossed for him too! Thanks!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 84 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,260 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $378.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
16 years ago 0 232 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Porky, good to know your quit is still going strong. I'm doing ok here, a little jealous of MomMom off on her fishing trip. Not smoking. Legend Hey! Who took my "show your quit meter" button?" Unofficial stats: Days quit: 80 (feels like 247) Money saved: Dunno, spent it all already. Life gained: the rest of it. Hugs, all. Gotta get sleep. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 80 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 480 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $100.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
16 years ago 0 113 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi guys. Thought I had better check in. I'm not sure how long it has been. I'm back to work and the kids are playing ball and I don't have one spare minute to myself. Plus even after all these weeks this computer is my biggest trigger. Its best that I stay away from it. As soon as I sit down I feel like I need a smoke. And I so don't need that. Just thought I would stop in and say how good all the stats look!!!! Take care, Terri [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 86 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,870 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,032.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
17 years ago 0 249 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go, Changing!! I knew you would do it! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 990 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $321.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 97 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go, Changing! Happy breathday to you, happy breathday to you... :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 33 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 602 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $181.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
17 years ago 0 1155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
YIPPY!!! Finally made it past the one month point!!! How are the rest of my fellow Feb Quitters doing? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,066 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $195 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,400.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5540 Hours: 18

Minutes: 29 Seconds: 46

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 232 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey guys, I'm right behind you, almost to the three-oh. It's good to see lots of us here. You always wonder, you see the torrent of posts as people begin their quit, and then it slows down, and you think, well, yeah, you don't quite need the constant support now, but you also wonder -- how many have we lost along the way? It's scary to think about, one slip and it will be me too. I'm glad all of you are here with me. I don't post much, but I'm here reading, pretty often. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 166 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $33.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Guys, I've been sooo busy and haven't been able to get back to the site. I sure have missed you too. My Mom has been down in her hip so I've been running and taking care of her. I've been going strong but this evening, WHOA!! here came some major craves. Pfft!<------That's me rolling my eyes. LOL I figured that nicodemon would show up sooner or later. Oh well, I'll just fight through them and drink that water. It sure feels good to have the time to get back to my support buddies. I'm so glad everyone is going strong. I'm so proud of us!!!! Hugs, Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 33 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,526 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $118.47 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39

Reading this thread: