Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,771 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Cecilia_EH, MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78

How are you rewarding yourself?

17 years ago 0 589 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My last reward was an MP3 player so that i have music to listen to when i take the dog for a walk [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 147 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,142 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $576.24 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
FFM, Anything you've ever wanted to learn or accomplish? Start making a list and use the money you're saving to help make those dreams come true. Some members have taken vacations, bought a new car, learnt new hobbies such as scrapbooking, painting, other join sports leagues, take dance classes... the possibilities are endless! Danielle _____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Marie - Make a list of 100 things you love... make that list your reward list, or at least it's a good place to start. Rewards are all about YOU... so enjoy the process of loving and taking good care of you, friend... Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 307 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,779 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1427.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 47 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
At the end of my first month, I hve my very first facial set up at the local spa. If I have even one drag, I have to cancel. I'm looking forward to it so much that it's gotten me through a LOT of 'almost lost its'. I was right to set it up ahead of time... I'm at 7 days, and it gets easier every day! Good luck to all those above...I was having trouble thinking of a suitable reward. Saw the list idea, Healer, and what a great fun! That's how I came to my reward, so I fully endorse :-) Regards, Hillary [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 195 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
17 years ago 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Marie. Bless your heart for taking in an abused dog and sticking with him. Many don't have that love or patience for animals, and that's what your Terrier is in most need of. As for rewards, anything that makes you happy, gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling, is a reward. A reward doesn't have to cost much, or anything at all. It just has to make you smile. Some of the best rewards I've witnessed have been free. Keep up the good quit! :) Shevie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 594 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,886 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2257.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 110 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56

Reading this thread: