Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Just wanting to share ...

17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What a great moment to share! I can hardly wait to join the "OVER 50" club! Freedom sounds soooooooooooo good! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 457 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $110 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
RVDMAN I know what you mean about the cards... patience and not smoking is quite a combo, only happens if you're turning 50 soon I hear :confuse: I hope you have a great trip, it must be beautiful up there in the fall :)Marie Continue the count down I want you to hear me sing happy birthday.... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 112 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,694 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $448 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
17 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Riverdale Man, I know what you are talking about I just returned from Boston and watched all the smokers running outside in the pouring rain to smoke and thought thank goodness I am not going to have to do that ever again.
17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Awesome RivMan! It is amazing all the little things we took for granted. It is a shame we didn't know so many things could actually be enjoyable instead of stressful. Thank goodness for our quits and the freedom they have brought to our lifes. Our quits give us so much more than health. It is wonderful. I'm super happy for you. Fondly, Free [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 145 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,361 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $580 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
  • Quit Meter

$54,487.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5954 Hours: 11

Minutes: 6 Seconds: 4

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 506 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
happy birthday ya tired old fart hippy! Not far behind......as usual! ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 227 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,117 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2043 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 37 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
17 years ago 0 562 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Here's wishing you a happy birthday and just think it's your first smoke free one. You're doing great. Have a safe and happy trip . [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 212 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,530 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $424 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 30 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 962 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am singing so loud "Happy Birthday to You Phillip"! Can you hear me down here on my little island in Georgia?? I have to tell you that the 50th year of my life was the most fun - I called it my "jubilee year" and just celebrated myself and bought myself the most fun gifts ever. That was two years ago and my husband still tells me that I am continuing that celebration - much to his shagrin. I hope that you have a great trip to see your mom (I"ll be praying that she will smell your sweet scent) and that you will celebrate yourself with all you've got!! Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 224 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,247 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $448 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
  • Quit Meter

$1,702,725.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5858 Hours: 20

Minutes: 58 Seconds: 9

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks All My birthday will come soon enough. I am sure my mom will smell the difference. I used to puff outside sucking in as much smoke as I could before I would go in. Most often in the winter and now this will be different cause it is the fall and I know I will find it fresh. Hope I can take her for strolls in the gardens and that she will be in the sunshine and fresh air. Barbara so happy to see you and 32 days awesome. I am so glad you came in to say hello. Keep on keeping on! Cheers Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 228 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,723 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1824 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 37 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
MR 47 LMAO and not smoking!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 228 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,723 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1824 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 37 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
Count down to that 50 year over the hill thing. As I read somewhere else, and I will so shamelessly borrow, glad to be over the hill and not under it! So yesterday I am getting a replacement health card and a replacement drivers licence and waited in line for about four and a half hours. As I was in the second line and about 60 people ahead of me I thought... Wow if this had been 25 years ago I would have been sitting here smoking. If this had been five years ago I would have been sitting here getting all anxious cause I couldn't smoke in here, wanting to get up and run out and afraid of loosing my place in line.Both scenes stressing and waiting and stressing some more. Yesterday was so, so different. I wasn't stressed. I hadn't thought about the smoking thing until I was at about 4:15 almost at the end of the wait and then it was ... OH MY how wonderful is this. This life is so very free, and look at me no stress. The whole thing was wonderful. I am so very glad that I no longer smoke. I am so very glad that I can share this. I know my lungs are glad I don't smoke cause they are on the road to recovery. Happy day. Happy smoke free day. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 228 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,714 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1824 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 37 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38

Reading this thread: