Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,500 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Just down :(

17 years ago 0 1543 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Someone by the name of "tuttie" had good vibes to bump the post. How did you know we all needed this????? When I read it I said to myself..... "that is how I been feeling the past couple of days" One big pitty party. I feel like a loner right now. Most my (few) girlfriends have boyfriends or are married. My friend Katy and her boyfriend came back from Florida together and I printed her pictures. I thought.... what's wrong with me? NObody loves me. Such is life. AWE...guess alone has plus's to Mercy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 94 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,894 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $420.18 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Julie !!!!! -Wavin at Ya- Always good to see a Fellow Smogfree Shamrock - going strong gfriend. CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 396 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,934 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1386 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 37 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
4my2girls, This is weird...I know I bumped this thread because there were several of us feeling down right depressed. But I don't see the post where I bumped it. Anyway, the thread is great and I know it helped me. I'm so happy that you're doing so well. Congratulations of those wonderful stats!!! We're all very proud of you. Hugs, Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 66 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,000 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $236.94 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Momof1.......... I'm still here! Haven't logged on in quite some time, but I thought I'd do so today. This confused me though...... I thought to myself, I didn't post this today!!! It took several seconds to reconize that it was from 2006!! How funny that is! I'm back planning another party again! But I've been on Welbutrin for some time now. That has helped tremendously! Day by day my depression worsened...... Finally my daughter mentioned to her fellow church members that she wanted to pray for her mommy because her mommy wasnt happy anymore........... Oh well, that is the past! I am doing great now! I was thinking of you a while ago, and I mentioned your name...... But I figured you were doing fine since I no longer heard from you! I'm glad to hear that you are okay! We had so much in common! I remember your first few posts! I really only logged on today because I have a few minutes to spare! (Which doesn't come often!!!) Softball has taken over our lives!!!! I hope we catch eachother some time here....... 4my2girls [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 416 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 12,500 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1360.32 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 33 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
17 years ago 0 106 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi 4my2girls, Glad to read you're feeling better already! Pass some of that newfound positive energy my way! I've been feeling "blah", too. Sounds like it's really been goin' around... Still :)'in, Mike [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/11/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 263 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
17 years ago 0 42 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey 4my2girls, are you still around? If so please let me know how you are doing. I know this might sound odd, but I have been curious to hear how you are doing. You were SOOOOO significant to my quit and I just wanted to thank you again so........THANK YOU!!! I really appreicate all you have done for me and just wanted to let you know again. I hope all is well with you and your family!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 402 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,835 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $844.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
17 years ago 0 547 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
:( 4my2girls, I'm so sorry I didn't get here in time t offer my support along with everyone else...but I am so glad we have a TON of support here who came and started the fireworks to get you feeling better :) So glad to hear you are feeling better too...I can totally relate to your original post *thinks of nominating 4my2girls as poster child for emotional stability along with herself* :p I am going through sme of that stuff too. What fun, huh. And I have no support on my end either -- and YES either they think i should be over it and the others still smoke. What a joke! I'm so glad you are the one who is laughing here now ;) Stay strong girl, you've come so far already!!! Many Blessings, Eve :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 160 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $57 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
18 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hahahaha formy2girls....that cracked me up. I told my sister if i were to croak today that she needed to go directly to my house and clean out my dresser drawers....if you get my drift....hehehe. My daughter graduates from high school on the 27th and I'm just now starting to plan her party....we are getting ready to move and I just now started packing...need more boxes.....I work outside the home...go to church...my mom is an invalid and living alone...maybe i should clean my own underwear drawer....LOL.
  • Quit Meter

$272,442.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6102 Hours: 13

Minutes: 3 Seconds: 48

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 42 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh yeah and keep us posted as to how you are doing.
18 years ago 0 42 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am so sorry to hear you are still having a tough time. Like I said before I had a bad weekend too. I think it just the time for pity parties for everyone. Just know you aren't alone. Take some time for yourself and know that everyone on this board is here for you and we all care for you. Maybe you can ask your husband to take the girls to McDonalds then maybe to the park or somethin so you you don't have to cook and can have some much needed YOU TIME. Just remember you are improtant to all of us. You have 2 girls and a husband who love you very much. You have done so much for me in the past month that I don't even know how to thank you. I know without hearing what you had to say I would most likely be smoking again. You have always been there for me to pick me up and make me see the sun through the clouds. You always have such positive things to say to everyone and bring something special to this site. Hang in there, things will get better. There are websites for party ideas, it was a world of help to me when I was planning my daughters party. Parties don't have to be elaborate just fun. Don't stress yourself out over the small stuff. Your daughter will LOVE anything and everything you do to make her day special. Remember we are always here for your when you need us. You are doing GREAT!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 474 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $81.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58

Reading this thread: