Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.760 posts in 47.060 threads.

160,781 Members

Please welcome our newest members: LBUELA, RBORBON, ATIQUI, A_Cyclist, Cecilia_EH

Diva's rainy days...

14 years ago 0 121 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Will be thinking of you, Diva.    Be well.

Rebbie
14 years ago 0 217 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I agree, we will be waiting patiently for your return!

Strength

14 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva, also glad you are taking care of yourself, following your Dr. advice, will be patiently waiting for your return.  Remember, you are the most important person....without you, there's nothing else.
14 years ago 0 102 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva,

I'm so glad you are taking care of yourself.  I know you feel horrible, but you are making good decisions.  We will be here waiting for you.
xo
Deb
14 years ago 0 32 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Be well Diva! I'm thinking of you today.

A.
14 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I had an emergency appointment with my therapist. He asked me to go to the emergency room to have myself admitted. He finds me too exhausted and he does not consider me safe in my normal environnement for now. As such, I will be heading to the emergency room shortly. I will be back soon. I wish you all the best. This is just a temporary setback. I will be back stronger then ever. Hugs to all. I will miss you while I am gone.
14 years ago 0 271 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva,
Know that we are here for you.  I agree with Arizona, tell your brain to take a break, keep repeating it if necessary.  If not take a long hot soak in the tub.  Lot's of work but well worth the benefits.
Love you Diva and take care.
14 years ago 0 32 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva,

It's hard to hear that you're having such a hard time.  My heart goes out to you and I am sending you my best positive thoughts today.

Please be strong and follow your moto "this too shall pass".  If you can, try not to be alone today.  Find some company and go for a long walk.  Cry if you need to and listen to you body but tell your mind to take a break.  Hard to do, I know.

Best,

A.
14 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I really, really hit rock bootm today. I am having a FML day. the crazy thing is people around me saw it coming but I didn't. I didn't think I was doing great but I thought I was maintaining, doing ok. Boy was I wrong.

Today, it feels like it all came crashing down on my head. My therapist gave me an emergency appointment this week. I almost threw myself at the emergency room. I am at the end of my rope. Its weird it feels like I went from ok to completely not okay in the span of a day. Like I fell into a deep dark whole. I just want to curl up into a ball and cry and disappear. The jury is still not out agqinst heading to the emergency. I can't deal with this anymore. I need more help then I have. I am overwhelmed and exhausted. I want it all to just go away... On top of it despite the fact we love each other my marriage might be in trouble. It is in trouble. I just feel so bad today...

Anyway, I am sorry for being such a downer. take care guys.
14 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hope you get to feeling better soon. 

Reading this thread: