Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

The dreaded Superstore...

16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Danielle for your support and encouragement :)
16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva, Good job! Way to push through those anxiety producing triggers! We are proud! Danielle ____________________ The PC Support Team
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi guys, I am pretty happy with my day today. My grandma's funeral was last saturday and so today my mom was feeling blue and wanted to see me. So I went out with her. She decided she had some shopping to do. So she took me to one of those huge superstores where you can buy in bulk. From food to tv's. Man those store freak me out! I have trouble with just your average supermarket. But there it is. I went to the music store, then to the superstore. We walked through a good third of the superstore (that place is so big that by that time my feet were hurting and I walk 1 hour a day. But after a third we were beat and decided to go eat lol. But I was really proud of myself, usually store like that just send me into panic. Big, noisy, desorienting... So after the superstore I brought my mom to the restaurant and now I just got home. So all in all I am very happy with myself. Had a good day. But I have to admit that by now I am totally beat lol. -Diva

Reading this thread: