Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

I don´t know what to do with my (fill in your blank - you don´t have to post either!)

11 years ago 0 1071 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Hugs,

I'm still laughing.  I wish I had his hair too - ha ha.  And, I am as red cheeked as the smiley emotion icon.  You're too nice and gracious and really humorous.  Thanks for your awesome reply.  

Shari 
11 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Shari,
I doubt that anyone ever is offended by you. I'm not, and your family and friends are lucky to have you
I wish I had his hair.  As I tried to work on my abs, I think it was a bit much for my sore back, having sat too long yesterday, and then decided to shop for an office chair.

My chiropractor scores another visit tomorrow

I meant to say Tarzan   I was trying to be clever, not insulting.  I think my humor backfired - Sorry.

Shari
Not sure what to do with your hair...hmm...maybe George of the Jungle is a good look for you 

Shari
I don't know what to do with my....hair.

I just shovelled the snow, and a nurse is coming over, to help mom.  I want to change the world.  But my hair needs a wash, and my head is spinning, since too much happened yesterday, and I stayed out shopping even though my back was sore(terrible time to shop for an office chair too!).

Wish I could just go to bed

Reading this thread: