Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Easter R&R

12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red,
It's interesting how you spelled "incite".  You creatively combined two meanings.  Incite can mean to bring out something in someone, and insight is a novel view of someone's internal workings

That view is breathtaking

It reminds me of the masseuse I knew(who now charges 3times the salary I made 3 years ago so I couldn't afford to go see her) who would go to the Caribbean and just look at the beach and water, and "hardwire" it into her for future retrieval

Enjoy
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just a little pic of where I am going....Thought I would share it with you..
Hope you enjoy it..

Red...

Sonia...Hugs....

Well do when I get back later next week..I wasn't planning a smoke free weekend but that wouldn't be a bad idea right about now..Who knows..

I think Hugs has a very good understanding of what this trip is about..Detoxifying..Very well put Hugs..and spot on..I really appreciate your ability to listen and your incite and understanding into what others are saying..This is a very special gift that you have..and your genuine support is much appreciated by me..Thank you..Hugs..

Well I must be off..Lots of things to do this morning before I can leave..

Ta Ta for now..
Red..
12 years ago 0 270 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red1,

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend Easter! Please let us know how your peaceful smoke free weekend away goes.

Can't wait to hear about it!

Sonia
Carmie,

Thank you! 

Wishing you and your family a beautiful Easter..

Red

12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red,
Sounds detoxifying!
12 years ago 0 373 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Red:  I feel happier and more relaxed just thinking about your wonderful weekend.  How wonderful it sounds!  Thank you for sharing and best wishes in everything!

Easter is coming and it seemed like a perfect time for me to set off on a little trip for a little rest and recovery..So this morning I made reservations and am looking forward to camping at the hot springs in the desert for a few days. In search of  Red desert flowers, bird watching and listening to the gentle breeze..The peace and quiet, no television, no phone, no internet, just the beauty of the great outdoors. A place of rebirth and renewal..This is heaven to me...

Wishing everyone here a Beautiful Easter,

Red

Reading this thread: