Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,646 Members

Please welcome our newest members: JSABAS, ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO, JARCA

Diazepam!

17 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kelli, I sure can relate to your happiness through medication. I have been taking Klonopin with the same results as you. Two months ago I went cold turkey without my medication and it was hell on earth. Finally I gave in and am taking it only on an as needed basis. (instead of 4 times a day.) Hopefully with the help of this program I will not have to carry my Knonopin with me as a crutch to exist. Congratulations on your new found happiness. Laine
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kelli, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Glad to hear you starting to gain control over your anxiety. Keep persevering, Danielle _____________________ The PC Support Team
17 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My life has honestly been changed because I started taking Diazepam (Valium). I had a very heavy problem with anxiety attacks for years. I can't tell you how many different medications I've tried taking and how many have failed. The first day I took Diazepam, I felt little to no anxiety whatsoever. Ever since then, my body has adjusted more and more to it and I feel better, happier, and healthier than I have in years. My body and my mind feel so relaxed and I sleep wonderfully. I have no trouble going to work and staying there all day. I just wanted to say what a help it has been for me! Before, I was too anxious to challenge any of the negative thoughts I had. Now, I can challenge every one of them and succeed. I have started to live a happy life!

Reading this thread: