Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,499 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

instant messenger?

15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sah-weet!  Aha, I feel like my mom when I had to explain something I thought was simple to her.  You just brought enlightenment to my world Dazed, grazie!
15 years ago 0 313 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi

Ok.. you're message made me laugh out loud and brought back some memories ...

The messenger is on the first page you see when you log on, about halfway down.

It says .."new and improved messenger"..and there is a launch button.  Make sure your browser allows pop-ups and your good to go.

Cheers!

DM
15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Forgive me, for my brain works in odd patterns and none of those patterns seem to understand where in the world the instant messenger is.  I feel like I'm looking for Waldo...and he isn't wearing his normal white and red shirt...
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Miki,

I am glad I caught you on also. thank you again for the support! Hope to catch you soon. And yes, we will get through this.
15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Diva,
I am really glad I got to chat with you also! You really did help me out and give me a better perspective of things. And no problems with the phone calls! I hope all clears up for you soon, but don't forget to take your time. "Time heals all things. Time will tell." Etc. etc. hehe. 
We will get through this together!
Thanks for all the support and catch you soon!

Hello Miki,

Thank you for your suport today on the IM. I really appreciate your kindness and understanding. I sent you an offline message in the IM after you logged off. I am sorry for all the interuptions lol. It was really great to Im with you and very helpful in helping me deal with my evening up to now. I hope it was helpful for you too. I guess we wil both hang in there till we get through this. Glad to have caught you and hope to catch you again!

Btw, I do try to log on anytime I am on! Oh and I usually don't get interupted every 5 minutes hehe. Thank you again.

Hi guys,

I do hope I get to catch more of you on! Seems we have very different schedules all of us! But I will keep on logging on in the hopes of getting to say hi to you all!

15 years ago 0 1153 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members,

Log in to Instant Messenger while you are reading and reviewing posts, doing your sessions or just browsing and hopefully you will catch each other. You can also send messages offline that members can retrieve next time they sign in. To do so, select the member that you would like to contact and sent them the message. The next time they are online they can check their offline messages by going to 'View' and then 'Offline Messages'.

We hope you catch up with each other soon.

Brenna, Bilingual Health Educator
I have been checking too and often logging in when I am on in case somebody notices I am on.
15 years ago 0 313 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi

I too check whenever I'm on but have not been able to catch anyone either... Not sure what your time zone is but I'm on the west coast so I'm always on much later than everyone else so it seems... lol.. That's why my posts are at 3am... but it's only midnight here...

DM
15 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jane72,   From your personal profile you can add instant messenger and add a buddy - this is a great way to stay connected and get support right away when you are having a weak moment.   Good luck,   Faryal - Bilingual Health Educator

Reading this thread: