Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

about panic diary?

18 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My question is similar. I just joined this site and I don't have giant panic attacks every day. Some days I am just fine and then there are days that I just feel uneasy. Been trying to control them on my own by myself. So do I still have to fill out the paperwork every day or just when I have an uneasy feeling day? Thanks!
18 years ago 0 387 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The panic attack forms are so you can write out what you are feeling at the moment. Fill them out every time you get a panic attack. Fill out your diary every day also. The computer diary is so you can look back and see your progress. I know it seems redundant but you'll see that it really does help to get it all out. One thing I have seen is that you can't get back into the diary entries on the computer. It just shows you a graph of how your panic levels were each day throughout the month. So, the paper forms really help if you want to look back and see what you were feeling and how you reacted at that point compared to how you react to situations now. What I do is use the paper forms at the moment and then update the diary every night with what I had written on the forms. It seems like a lot of work, but you'll be surprised how much it helps.
18 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am in first week, do I submit panic attack forms daily or weekly, I Fill one out for each attack but the diary is weekly?

Reading this thread: