Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,671 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ

HEY SITE DIRECTORS????

20 years ago 0 78 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good idea thanks I will try this:)
20 years ago 0 200 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I solved this problem by making a journal of my own in Microsoft Works. I basically used the same form, and added a couple things. I have been keeping it up since October and it really helps me to go back and read the entries. I even made a bar graph to keep up with scoring 1-10 on the days' 'grade' that I gave myself. Now I can look back and see that the horrible symptoms that bothered me so much on certain days, didn't last. You tend to forget about things when new symptoms arise, so by looking back, I can remind myself that NONE of these things lasted very long once I labeled them as 'panic'. I think it's very important to be able to reread these things, that's why I started my own journal. Maybe you could try it too!
THAT'S GREAT THANKS FOR LOOKING INTO THIS:)
20 years ago 0 293 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello again Melinda Ann G, I just spoke with our IT department about your concern. I can understand that it doesn't feel like much of a diary if you cannot go back and re-read it. In the next few months we are enhancing the entire diary so that the information shows in a comprehensive format. I apologize for this, it will be changed. Take care, Susanne
Ya I was wondering what happens to stuff we write in the on line panic diary? Why can't I go back and read it? I'm sure it's sent to someone€™s in mail that you work with and it helps them to understand what we panic and it's good for research and all but it would be very helpful if we could re-read what we wrote like a diary, it doesn't feel like a diary cause the stuff is gone. Once you save it.
20 years ago 0 293 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Melinda Ann G, I am monitoring the site today, do you have a question that you need answered? Let me know if I can help. Susanne
No the on line panic diary to the right of the screen under tools..... What are you talking about? You€™re confusing me... I asked a question and I get a question....
20 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Melinda, You are asking about the observation section right?
20 years ago 0 239 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hahhaha Oh Melinda your post made me laugh! I have no idea what happens to those diary entries. I've offten wondered the same thing. I wanna be able to read what I've put there from weeks ago etc too!! hehe it just makes sense!
I have a question? When I type stuff into the panic diary what happens to it, how come I can't go back and read what I have wrote in past days? that kind of sucks if you can't I would think you could to re-read what you have written to help you get over things and reassure your self that a month ago you felt this way or your not dieing of anything and you where fine a month ago and your still fine and it's just panic attacks or ocd.... does someone read them or are they mia after I save them???????????????????

Reading this thread: