Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,525 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA

Exposure !!

15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Minn,   Are you for hire?  this is amazing work and a great way to relax yourself and ease off extra stress!    Gorgeous!

Josie, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow that quily is amazing!!!

-Diva
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Its fantastic Min you are very talented . How long did that take you ?
15 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
CD, this is the quilt, in my picture, i just finished the patchwork!
15 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I like to try steam my sinuses, get a bowl with boiling water, put a towel over your head, I come up for air a lot, but it clears pretty well, and its a good facial at the same time:)  Or try just some sinus pills, they are pretty good, anyway, hope you feel better.
Hi Sylvie . Doing the best i can , have cut down on some of the symtons at least but my side has begun to play up . Feel cursed now lol . But not sitting and brooding have just done two wash loads and hung it out , ironed , Nearly bout to serve a roast dinner ( will try abit) . As for the doc's really dont want to go , i really over loaded that surgery for the first feew months of this year and want to show them that im not a crazy nutter ! Will go next week but only because the painkillers i take dont seemto last/work . Well when i take them i havnt since sunday , my way of saying you can do this . But do when its far too much , i aint that much of a hero lol . Plus dont want to get hooked on them  . OOOOO would love t deal with just one problem at a time ! lol

Im breathing innnnnnn and out ( very hard to do when its aggrivates the pain in your side )

OK believe it or not after this whine i staying positive it may not read that way sorry if it does .

Take care all dinner needs to be served Dee x
15 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
koneko,   Have you gone to see anyone about your sore throat and pressure in your sinus? Make sure to rest up and to take care of yourself.     Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
conish-dee,   Keep fighting and try to see the positive. It's very important to eat and stay healthy. Try your best and if you're still having a hard time, it may be a good time to check in with your Doc.     Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator

Oh Koneko its the pits isnt it ? I really do feel for you . But it will pass , i neve thought it would or sat the very least get easier . Did you get through the attack ? How are you feeling now ?

DB sorry to hear youv'e been poorly as well . It sounded like you managed it very well and postive .

OK im on the verge of a huge PA , been fighting it for a few hours now . I have been feeling edgy etc for a few days . not suprising with my household atm . What with hubby and kids all getting horrible colds . I have got the chest pains , the nasty face and tongue tingles (really hate these the most) . Legs are all wobbly and arms well i cant feel the keyboard they are so tingy and numb . So im fighting this with every ounce of energy i can muster with what i have learnt here . So Koneko back to not eating again but at least i know its tempory !
15 years ago 0 150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Koneko,

I know what you mean.   I had 'man-flu' a few days ago, and convinced myself it was going to be my downfall.

I was mostly eating soups for a few days, and water is very important.

Camomile tea, or any hot liquid, can help get rid of that stuffy feeling. 

I also had and to some extent had a fear of choking.  It's just another one of these irrational fears that seem to come and go.

I hope you're feeling better.

DB.

Reading this thread: