Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Daily Quote(part 3)

9 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed; and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep on trying. - Tom Hopkins
Dedicate yourself to the good you deserve and desire for yourself. Give yourself peace of mind. You deserve to be happy. You deserve delight. - Mark Victor Hansen
I wonder if this comparison is so bad...normally I don't like to compare but: Others have done it before me. I can, too. - Corporal John Faunce
If there exists no possibility of failure, then victory is meaningless. - Robert H. Schuller
The Creator has not given you a longing to do that which you have no ability to do. - Orison Swett Marden
Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right! - Henry Ford
Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act. - George W. Crane
9 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I don't have failures, but I do have lost projects. Things I just decide are not worth doing anymore. Some of these are just because I aim high. Should this be considered failure. I don't think so.

Davit.
9 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It's funny how failure is something I never have and never do think about even though there are so many quotes on the site about failure. I guess failure is not part of my vocabulary...Now that is something to be grateful for..

To each his own..

Red...
Failure comes only when we forget our ideals and objectives and principles. - Jawaharlal Nehru

Reading this thread: