Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Having mixed symptoms, help please :x

17 years ago 0 112 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was wondering if anyone here experiences inner body jitters or tremors when anxious, or in the middle of the night on account of their panic disorder? ***It's almost like when you are noticably shaking when extremely anxious or panicked, except these jittery feelings aren't as visible externally but instead feel very internal(almost like a vibration inside of the body).*** Thank you.
17 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sara, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us within our online support community. The Panic Center offers personalized, interactive tools that have helped thousands of people challenge and overcome their anxiety and panic. The core of the Panic Center is the Panic Program, an interactive 12-Session cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) course. If you suspect you might have an anxiety or panic disorder, we encourage you to read more about the symptoms and begin to think about questions you can ask your doctor. You can also take the Anxiety Test for a confidential, detailed assessment of your symptoms. Each person has unique goals in their treatment. Some wish to overcome specific fears, while others may be tired of going to the emergency room with panic symptoms. Whatever your motivation, cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) is a common and very effective treatment for anxiety and panic. You can use the tools whether or not you are taking medication, and whether or not you are currently seeing a therapist or mental health professional. The Panic Program has a number of tools and resources to help each individual challenge their anxiety and win. We hope we have guided you in the right direction today. We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Melanie ________________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
17 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ive been agoraphobic since 14 im 21 now..I usually get the warm,flush,heart beating feeling with alittle nausea.But recently i've just been getting the nausea(which is the worst part for me) and nothing else.I feel very relieved I dont get the panic anymore but feeling like im going to be sick whenever I leave just wont stop.It's the single thing stunting my recovery.I have a few in home excersizes that help like getting my mind focused on other things..but out in public I just cant seem to get a grip on myself when I feel sick.I am also emetophobic so that doeant help the process of remaining calm..does anyone have any advise for simply this aspect of it? ~Sara.

Reading this thread: