Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,630 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Happy Christmas! (and some Anxiety TV viewing for UK folks)

17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Patrick, Thanks for the insight! Support avenues are important and we are here to assist everyone :) Take control and begin to challenge those thoughts and take those holidays one step at a time :) Josie ______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team.
17 years ago 0 21 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Excellent, thanks for this notice. I saw a review of it in November as something to be watched and then channel 4 replaced it with Gordon "F-ing" Ramsey. Good to see that it is now back on....and thanks for pointing it out, I would have been really annoyed it I had missed it. Oh yes and have a great Christmas too! :)
17 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all, I'm off back to the parents for Christmas this week so thought I would wish you all the very best for the festive season! Also, and I seem to recall I can't link directly to outside websites or mention particular broadcasters on here, if you are in the UK I'd very much recommend you have a look through your TV guides for the programme titled "House of Agoraphobics", on at 10pm Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th of December. It covers group therapy treatment for extreme panic disorder and could prove useful viewing. They did one of these a while back for OCD sufferers and I found it quite inspirational. Warm regards to all, Patrick

Reading this thread: