Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Happy Birthday to...

17 years ago 0 32 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ah guys! Just found this discussion topic and had a look cos im nosy, and you're all wishing me happy birthday! I had a great day, went shopping alone for the first time in forever. Stood at home surrounded by all my new clothes and thought, i must get better so i can go out and wear all this great stuff! Lots of love and best wishes to all of you, I hope you all succeed in beating your problems this year as I hope to! XXX
17 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROWANNN!!!!!! All the best in health and happiness and everything you have ever dreamed of! ;)
17 years ago 0 744 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Did somebody say birthday?? Well...Ahem...(Clears her throat and begins to sing) Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Rowan, happy birthday to you! :blush: AND, may each and every day be happy, not just on your birthday. Have an absolutely wonderful day.
17 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILL WITH WISHES COME TRUE!! GAL :)
17 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Rowan, Happy Birthday! Hope all is well. Be sure to stop by when you can to keep us posted on your progress. Casey _______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
17 years ago 0 13 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Rowan, Wish you a happy birthday. Hope you can enjoy moments of joy on that special day.

Reading this thread: