Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,696 Members

Please welcome our newest members: aseprodi, KaydeeChy, VLOVELY KEITH, Sav, TNIKKA

I wish......

18 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Angel, It is great to be able to share with others who truly understand what it is like to live with feelings of panic and anxiety. You are right - rewarding youself for personal successes is very important! Casey _______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
18 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I really wish that one day I can meet all of you!!!! All of you have been so supportive. I believe that a big part of being strong has been your help and advice. It feels so nice to have others understand EXACTLY what you are going through....to the detail! I really want to thank everyone for respecting one another and caring for eachother even though we dont' even know who everyone is! I believe we should reward ourselves for being such amazing human beings. For coming on this website almost everyday to help others get through this. I believe all of you here are angels! You all give the other person a little push towards faith and healing! So i guess i just wanted to say thanks. And i really hope that one day, we will be free from this anxeity....and we can all meet eachother hehe! That would be nice! Just a nice thought! Bye for now! ;)

Reading this thread: