Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,695 Members

Please welcome our newest members: aseprodi, KaydeeChy, VLOVELY KEITH, Strongyogi*, TNIKKA

Who has CBT buddies?

17 years ago 0 112 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey all! I hope you all noticed and launched the new instant messaging feature here. I hope we can find a way to find eachother because there are SO many duplicate names it's almost impossible to figure out who is who in the end. Apparently this feature offers to add contacts by email addresses as well, hopefully we can figure out a way to do that or something of the sort. The feature seems pretty neat though, with emoticons and all. Hope to see you all online soon. XoooX~
Just wanted to take this minute to let everyone know that the CBT feature does in fact work, and a few of us have already appeared 'online' and chated with eachother. Take care, and log on whenever you have a chance. Let's help eachother out! :)
17 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have it. No one seems to be on when I'm on either. lol
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Maggie, Don't forget to add buddies whenever possible, this way you will have a better contact board :) Keep Strong, Josie ______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team.
Hello! I hope to find you all on CBT buddies as well sometime. Looking forward to making some new friends and supporting one another. X000X.~ :p
18 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi moglofrm, You should see an icon for this feature. Hopefully as others begin to download this feature you will be able to add more "buddies" simply be checking who is online at the same time as you by clicking the icon just above the discussion forums. Please contact us via the feedback link if you need further assistance. Casey _______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
18 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello again. I downloaded cbt buddies and the same thing goes for me. Noone is ever on. How do I know if the download was successful? Signed, Shakin in my shoes.
18 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Angie, When you log in to the program, you will see an icon to download the cbt buddies. Clicking on this will take you through the steps to download this feature. If you have any trouble with this, please don't hesitate to contact us. Casey ________________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
18 years ago 0 33 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry angel I dont have cbt buddies. How do you download it??? :confuse:
18 years ago 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I just joined this program. I downloaded the cbt buddies program it seems no one is on this are there certain times for users to be here. I'm trying to learn this I do look forward to have contact with people on here.

Reading this thread: