Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

update on rice vinegar. its working

20 years ago 0 78 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Is there MSG in this? And what does the rice and vinegar do? Does it get ride of panic attacks? Has anyone looked into the log lasting effect of this? Like of vinegar is bad for your oranges or anything? Sorry for the stupid questions but just a little paranoid here, and don€™t want to get sick or anything wired happen :quest:
20 years ago 0 41 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
how i found out about the rice vinegar was at a online stop smoking site. we had been discussing smoking and panic. a person q mailed me to tell me that she was in a suishi bar with a friend and was telling her about her panic. the suishi chief over heard her and told her to take a capfull once a day and she wouldnt have them. she stopped at a supermarket on her way home and bought some. says shes only had one attack in 3 years since she did this. it takes a while for it to work. ive only had one in several weeks. i used to wake up almost every morning with one in the process. seems to help. i dont know whats in it but it does seem to help.
20 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am in the same boat. I have been looking for some medical research that pertains to rice vinegar. If anyone has any information I would like ot share it with the group. Cheers, Melanie
20 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How did you find out about the rice vinegar. does it really work for panic
trish its just natural rice vinegar. i get the brand SUN LUCK. you can get it at any supermarket as far as i know. i only take it once a day in mid afternoon. just fill the cap full and drink it. sometimes i drink some water after i drink it. you get used to the taste after awhile. you can also use it on your salad as a dressing. hope this helps.
20 years ago 0 364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Is there a particular brand or color you get? I searched over the web and saw red and white rice vinegar, and it this matters, Japanese and Chinese. Do you just take a capful at night? Thanks for any info! Trish
i started taking rice vinegar a few weeks ago and it seems to be working. i havent had one that wakes me up in quite sometime. i take a capful everyday in the afternoon. dont know whats in it but it sure seems to help. i use to wake up in the middle of the night or just about the time to get up with my heart pounding away. just thought i would let you know.

Reading this thread: