Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,680 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TNIKKA, SKARYLE KATE, BMARC ANTHONY, MNJD, kybrg

Hi

11 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
PJ,

Your determination is amazing!

Your zest for life incredible!

Pat yourself on the back, you are doing a great job and we are very proud of you!

Keep striving forward!

Josie, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 234 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
As you all know I didn't get into Mac for the program I was hoping for.  It made me feel down, and frustrated.  I recieved word from the board of OACETT - Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologist.  I am a certified Technologist.

Lots of work to be done as I don't feel I am at the level I should be.  I am working away at refreshing all of my math and science courses.  I have also indulged into a Industrial Process control Certificate, and others to come.  My addiction pisses me off, but I feel satisfied to learn everyday. 

Addiction may put shackles on me, but it always forgets to take the key.  That is where it takes the individual power to over come it.  It's given me the key many times and I didn't know what to do with it. 

I still want to drink everyday, but I know, it won't help.

Alchohol always makes me feel like I'm something, even if I am alone.  I want to be something without it.

much love

- PjH

Reading this thread: