Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

NEW - Online Indicator

13 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Steelroots,

In the future please direct questions regarding technical concerns to the feedback section.  We try to reserve the support group for discussion on smoking cessation.

That being said I tested your account and found there to be no problems.  I can help you individually through the feedback section. If you can send me your operating system and the browser you are using through the feedback section I can help you further.

Thanks!

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 109 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Actually, I just realized that I had to remove a blocked pop up but I still couldn't chat or add anyone???

My Mileage:

My Quit Date: 4/10/2010
Smoke-Free Days: 55
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 825
Amount Saved: $206.25
Life Gained:
Days: 7 Hrs: 19 Mins: 51 Seconds: 11

13 years ago 0 109 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Haven't been able to do instant message either - I click on it but it does not do anything!  I tried several times the last few weeks.  What can I do?  Am I doing something wrong.

My Mileage:

My Quit Date: 4/10/2010
Smoke-Free Days: 55
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 825
Amount Saved: $206.25
Life Gained:
Days: 7 Hrs: 19 Mins: 50 Seconds: 1

13 years ago 0 19 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bigpoppy,

Once logged in, you will find the Instant Messenger on the Forums page. Above the forums on the left hand side you will see a Launch button next to the text, “The new and improved SSC Instant Messenger”. Click the Launch button to begin. Once launched, you will be able to add members by clicking the Add Contact hyperlink. Use a member’s username to search for the member you would like to add. Also, when in the support groups, you will notice a blue Add to Buddy List button under a member’s information on a post they created. You can also use this button to add members to your Instant Messenger.
Also your browser may not be allowing pop-ups, if this is the case select yes to allow pop-ups from the site.

Samantha, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 13 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi ashley, how does the instant messanger program work?  every time i click on the launch button nothing seems to happen.
My Mileage:

My Quit Date: 6/2/2010
Smoke-Free Days: 0
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 0
Amount Saved: $0.00
Life Gained:
Days: 0 Hrs: 2 Mins: 6 Seconds: 32

13 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Members,

A new feature has been added to the forums!  You can now view exactly when another member is logged in or not logged in.  Just view their name in the thread and if it is green with the word "Online" is beside it then they are currently online!

Enjoy!

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: