Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,458 Members

Please welcome our newest members: jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease, Nallemor, Snaffums

Information of Topic

16 years ago 0 149 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Alohakeia... i have always enjoyed reading your posts... i smoked and used the computer. so im using your "avvie" as mywallpaper,.. i know i should have asked first but i was paniking...posting here could not be a trigger...speaking of posting here... that is how i got over my first few mornings. i would sip my coffee and read the threads here. Also i took earler shifts so my wake-up "nic fit" happed when i was already up for hours. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/6/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 156 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $53.04 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
and maybe some coping strategies or replacement treats or activities? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 334 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 13,360 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,271.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 47 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
16 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members, Facing the morning without smoking can be terrifying! After a nights sleeps the nicotine level in the blood stream drops to an all time low and the body wants a boost right away. Avoiding this first cigarette is tough, before you go to sleep, make a list of things you need to avoid in the morning that will make you want to smoke. Place this list where you used to place your cigarettes. Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator

Reading this thread: