Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Yuck

10 years ago 0 96 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Ashley, I look forward to trying that out!
10 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry you are feeling this way lemontwist. That must be very hard.

I feel wrong telling you techniques to change your feelings because...sometimes things are just hard and trying to change them only makes it worse. I just made a post on mindfulness you might want to check out. It's worth giving it a try anyways. There are also some great youtube videos you can use if you have some extra time to really get to know mindfulness. Just do a search. You might even want to search  for a mindfulness exercise is tailored for depression. Let us know if you give it a try and if it is something you might find useful. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 96 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm not going to smoke. But I need to vent. I haven't craved a cigarette so much until the past few days; I just started taking an antidepressant and I hate the side effects (which are temporary) and I can't believe it's making me want to smoke so much. UGH!! I feel like I am going to crawl out of my own skin, and I have no appetite (above and beyond any lack of appetite I've ever had in my life), feel dizzy, and just like a giant ball of weirdness. I would love to be able to go for a run, but I can't with my ankle... 

Anyway, just needed to vent here.  

Reading this thread: