Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

What I have enjoyed since I quit

17 years ago 0 126 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rose2007 That is fantastic! I did not realize how much time and effort went into smoking.((((( wasted time))))) I am proud of your 12 week quit,it is awesome.You are putting your efforts all in the right place. CONGRATS TO YOU,KEEP IT GOING
17 years ago 0 36 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This is my 12th week of not smoking. There are many benefits but right now I want to share I enjoyed this week. I took a business trip: 1. I did not have to worry about packing enough cigarettes 2. I did not have to try to smoke as many as possible on my way to the airport 3. I did not have to give away my lighter and worry about finding a way to light a cigarette when I landed 4. I did not have to worry about the plane being delay, if I could not smoke in the airport or wondering if I had time to go back out security to have another smoke. 5.When I landed in my connection city, I did not have to hope that there was a smoking lounge in the airport or try to go outside to smoke. 6.When I arrived at my destination I did not have to run outside, find where you could smoke, find a light and try to smoke before they removed my checked luggage from baggage claim. 7. I did not have to worry about a drive to the hotel in a cab or rental car without smoking 8.I did not have to worry about meeting clients or my fellow employees before I had the chance to smoke. Or ask for a smoking room in front of them. 9. I did not have to worry if the hotel had smoking rooms or not 10. I did not have to worry about finding out where people went to smoke around the client�s site 11.I did not have to worry about getting in and out of the client building, or getting a security badge to go smoke. 12.I did not have to worry about going to lunch and dinner with the client and not smoking 13. I did not have to worry about smelling like smoke. I was in a meeting with over 20 for a full day and do not think any of them smoked! I did not either! This was my business trip since I stopped smoking. I have been very fortunate to have a project where I have been working from home. I was a bit nervous about the trip in relationship to smoking. I had smoking on my mind more than normal and a few cravings that I had to work through. Being alone in a hotel room is a place where I used to smoke up a storm. But I did it, I did not give in and I know that I will be more comfortable on the next trip. When I arrived home I went out to dinner with my husband (who never smoked). We went to a sport�s bar to watch a game and have some wings. Smok
  • Quit Meter

$436,396.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5582 Hours: 13

Minutes: 48 Seconds: 57

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: