Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,509 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise

THE VIP CLUB

18 years ago 0 832 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just wondering how evryone is. Talked to Major Dude last nite and was glad to here that he is ok and that things are starting to work out for him and the girls. Linda, Brenna, Georgie and Missy I am happy for you and the progress you are making in your new freedom, I miss you guys and your spunk when we were really raging a war on old Nico seems like we really won the war when we hit one year and are now taking a big rest. Stay in touch ladies I miss you. Duffis
  • Quit Meter

$283,812.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6811 Hours: 13

Minutes: 26 Seconds: 40

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Just a quick hello to everyone, hope ya all are doing super. UFO not only are you an amazing quitter now you are an amazing student!! Congratulations to you. Major Dude hope you are keeping the west coast together and are doing ok. Brenna I sure hope those wildfires down in Texas aren't in your ballpark! Duffis
  • Quit Meter

$283,812.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Waiting for the Clover Club to arrive. WE & ABG have been rowing that raft all over the ocean getting here they need a rest. Lbugg I don't know how you arrived but here you are. Rest and enjoy your rewards are many. We all welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay. Duffis
  • Quit Meter

$283,812.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 343 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good Afternoon VIP... Do I See Shevie in the bushes? I think so. Arrival date May 23, folks. Need a game plan for a well earned accomplishment, and get Shevie out of the bushes... ;) Hey Unsmokeables...do I hear the road call horn over the hills. UFO here...smoke free, and soon to be free... Missyfit...get a running, we miss you. :) UFO [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 462 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 13,875 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2772 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 51 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
  • Quit Meter

$25,407.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 672 Hours: 14

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 46

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

BIG FAT CONGRATS TO HUMMY!!! Party like 1969...Yahoooooooooooo!!! Knew you could do it Hummy, Welcome my dear. You always where a VIP... :) Lot's of Hugs...((((((HUG)))))) Very Cute Duffis...don't you think Hummy? Pete is a lucky gal...lol Gone to dig out my hippy rags... :p UFO
  • Quit Meter

$25,407.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 343 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hummybird will be here real soon. I am rolling out the red carpet for this lady. As we all know she is one of the many who Always came in a rush to someones side when in need. I will be here to help celebrate with you hummy, with bells on. Come on Duffis, where is that pic. I found one of me back in the seventies. Still looking to go back a little further. You know it was about 1969 when I started smoking...I was 12yr. Foolish, and very stupid, but back then, I was 'Hip'. I found No butts on the beach today...Rock On VIP Club. UFO [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 449 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 13,481 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2694 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 50 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
  • Quit Meter

$25,407.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi all, I am in top form for another 'get down' for Wendy. Not sure what the theme is, but I am game for anything. I do know our good friend 3galeh is a 1yr quitter, and we are so proud of her. Come on in Wendy, you are now, before, and forever will be a VIP. Let us party... :) Luna, love your pic. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 444 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 13,333 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2664 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 49 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
  • Quit Meter

$25,407.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

So many new year old's coming in this week. A big Congrats to them all...Susie, Flatlander,Smogs just to name a few. Ok Duffis, I have the rest of the Unsmokeables crew ready to part take in all the celebrations. Let us start off with a 365 layer cake...Oh Wow!!! We all can carry it to the center of the party table and light a candle for each new VIP jumping in here. So happy to be here...lets party...UFO ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 492 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 14,771 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2952 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 55 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
  • Quit Meter

$25,407.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi everyone. I had some surgery done on my neck. Muscle tissue had split apart,( old age is the cause). I am ducking in here to say hi, and see how everyone is doing. Sounds like the the unsmokeable bunch is great. We do get a lot of rest here, so peaceful. Well let us 'Rock On' to JJ one year quite. JJ...I am going to hobble if I have to to party along with your, One Year Celebration. What a HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! I am soooooooo proud of you. Look, we are all here with the other One Year Quitters to dance the night away. Georgie is making the drinks, Major Dude and Missyfit are cooking...everything. Me and Brenna are gathering up a real cool rock band. Duffis is getting the dance floor polished for your first dance. Oh dear...Duffis is testing the floor out with some disco moves, in his socks! Well...looks like Duffis will be hobbleing to your celebration too...lol :) Lets Party people!!! I think there will be, 'belly dancers' openning up this weekends festivities. :8|: UFO
  • Quit Meter

$25,407.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi Duffis, Heard the horn, came fast as I could. Hi Brenna, MD...you all look so much younger since you quit. :) This place is a added bonus. Luna, you bet your sweet self we are planning a celebration here for you. I put plush towels near the spa with your name on them, and Georgie is standing by the bar ready to mix it up for you. Missyfit is out shopping for more supplies with Duffis and MD. Breena is looking over all the details to make sure things very special for your special day. Hi walkingeagle and attaboygirl...watching out for sharks...I think the sharks don't like how Non-smokers taste, so we may be safe, I hope. Hi Rusty, enjoying your smoke free spring days. You are lookin good!!! WE ROCK VIP... UFO [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 431 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 12,943 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2586 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 48 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
  • Quit Meter

$25,407.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

This thread is locked.