Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Looking forward to some support

5 years ago 0 175 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi welcome to the forum. Youve had success in the past which means you know youre capable of doing it. Thats a big plus. I cant even get further than a short while. Its a shame yr hubby cant be more supportive but at least yr aware of it and you can just avoid talking to him about it. It sounds like youre really hating your addiction which is a great vantage point for success. And also the fact that the first days are not hard for you is a big advantage. Now all you have to do is keep going. This forum isnt very active. I see that alot of people read the posts but dont contribute prob because theyre newbies who dont stick around if their quits dont succeed. Good luck and keep us posted
  • Quit Meter

$13,888.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 101 Hours: 12

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 24

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

5 years ago 0 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Red Ryder,
 I wish you the best on your quit journey. "I'm tired of feeling like a slave". Freedom from smoking is the best!!! "my lungs hurt and so does my pocket book". Fresh air and money in your pocket are in your future if you stay on your path to freedom from addiction.
Stay strong. 

Not One Puff Ever

• Quit Meter

$23,219.90

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 772 Hours: 16

Minutes: 43 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

5 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello. Today is my 4th attempt at quitting. Haven't smoked very long but 40 years ago I had one cigarette and it led to a 4 year, pack a day habit. I was able to quit.  At 58 the same thing happened. My now husband smoked and I had one of his cigarettes, big mistake. He just smokes a pipe now, but is not that supportive. He thinks I should just smoke and not stress over it! Have never tried a forum like this before. Really could use some support. I'm tired of feeling like a slave. Not to mention my lungs hurt and so does my pocket book! Thanks for listening...
  • Quit Meter

$17,973.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 285 Hours: 12

Minutes: 33 Seconds: 43

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: