Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

New to the Stop Smoking Community

12 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Peppersmom!

Welcome and congrats on hopefully getting through your 3rd day!Q!!   Stick close and read and learn from your new fellow quit buddies!  We're all rooting for you!

Jim 
  • Quit Meter

$44,280.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 18

Minutes: 29 Seconds: 40

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 1080 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Peppersmom, and well done on two days smoke free. Coming here to this site will help a lot as all our members can offer you coping mechanisms hints and tips that make the quitting process just that little bit easier.
Each day down gets a little easier, and being quit is just the best feeling in the world, mentally and physically it can only be good.
So keep up your good work, keep checking in and keep us up to date with your progress. Good Luck! 
12 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on day 2!

Welcome to the group. You have certainly come to the right place. Be sure to read through the program to arm yourself with as much information as possible. Also, post often in the support group. Many members attribute their success to the support they have received here.

What motivated you to quit now?

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome peppersmom! It's nice to have this site to come to and while away your time in the early days that you're quitting smoking - you can read other posts - learn what you can from the program and the Health Educators here - and receive lots of support to cheer you on from other members who have all been at day 2 too!  Yay for you for making it through these first few days - Day 3 is a big milestone for many - hang in there!  Have you heard the acronym NOPE? for Not One Puff Ever!  If you can stick to that you will succeed with flying colors!  Take good care : ) Eyja
12 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Day two of not smoking, finding it difficult, but glad I have found this site.  It is helpful to read about others like me and that they too are having or have had the same thoughts, feelings and questions I have.  I am hopeful that this will be my first and last attempt at not smoking!

Reading this thread: