Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,658 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA

Day 4

17 years ago 0 672 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello emmysmum, Do it for your sister, do it for your family, do it for your step-father & most important of all ... do it for yourself. Your step-father will be watching you, he will be proud that you not go down the same path as he. stay close. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 819 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 20,490 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $5323.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 118 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
  • Quit Meter

$12,568.44

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 628 Hours: 20

Minutes: 28 Seconds: 41

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 156 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Emmysmum and welcome. You've made the best decision to quit and I'm truly sorry to here about your stepfather. It's emotinally and physically draining to lose someone close to you and I feel for you. You are making the best choice of your life right now and I'm sure it's been difficult but you can do it!! The first 3 days were the worst for me but I promise it does get better and you'll feel better. Take it one second at at time if it gets to hard and take deep breaths. We are all here for you no matter how hard it gets. Are you using any aids to help you quit. I'm using the patch and it has helped me a great deal. Write as often as you need and you'll see how much support you will find on these pages. Hang in there!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 545 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $165 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
17 years ago 0 149 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You just made the right decision for your life. After you get through the fist week {HELL WEEK} it does get a little easier. The more determined you are the easier it is I've found. I breathe alot easier & can taste food better. I'm not always looking for a place to smoke, life seems more relaxful. Get all the support you want from this site, we're here. I'm Sorry about your step-father. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 496 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9

Reading this thread: