Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,558 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

My first day without a cigarette

17 years ago 0 28 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Karrie, Congrats on quitting!!! It's a tough road but you can do it. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 17 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 264 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $51 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Karrie, Welcome to the SSC and congratulations on deciding to quit! Please leave us a detailed message in the feedback section of what exact problem you are experiencing with the workbook and we will be more than happy to troubleshoot with you. (To access the feedback section, select the feedback icon at the bottom of any SSC web page) You should also know the online version of our workbook is available in your glove compartment. Also be sure to read through some of our forums. They are full of tips & tricks to help you manage cravings. Start thinking about what replacement activities you could do during your breaks at work. Give yourself a better, more enjoyable alternative. If you have any questions, just ask. We are always here to help! Keep close. Danielle ___________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 301 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gidday Karrie, Congratulations and welcome to the SSC. Post often and read even more often. If things get tough we are here to support you. The best part is that we have all been through the same thing, we know how you are feeling and we won't judge you. Be strong and all the best. KiwiKeith [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 113 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,826 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1310.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11

Reading this thread: