Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

New Member here

17 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Boldin, This is a really good site and you will learn a lot. On day one I like to recommend handcuffing yourself to your bedpost. Just kidding. Day one is hard but each day that follows gets easier and easier. It's all about wanting to quit and breaking your normal routine. Now if you are off today it would be a good day to get out the handcuffs. Lol. Keep strong boldin, I'm routing for ya. Joe, jojo0195's Quit Stats Since November 10, 2006, I've been smoke-free for: 12 Days, 19 Hours, 58 Minutes, 57 Seconds. I have saved $127.92 by not smoking 256 cigarettes. By not smoking I have added 1 Days, 18 Hours, 31 Minutes, 8 seconds. to my life expectancy.
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 97 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey guys I decided to start that journey to quit smoking today i've been smoking for 4 years but i'm ready to quit this nasty habit. I also feel like I took one step in that direction because I found a pack of cigs today but destroyed the pack by dumping all the cigerates in water which was really hard for me to do but if I dont have smokes around me I cant smoke :) I also look forward to meeting eveyrone on this board as this looks like a great place for great advice on how to quit and not get back into the habit. Well just wanted to say hi to everyone and wish you guys luck in your journey as well.
17 years ago 0 204 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Boldin!!! Great choice, way to think big! Count on thesse people, they are very inteligent and they know how to beat this and they will help you, and so will I! Breath deep, now climb aboard! Jim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 114 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $27.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
17 years ago 0 204 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
AHHH! another one bites the dust! Welcome aboard! You are in the right place. Wait till you meet the rest of the gang! Great people! Great choice! Jim
17 years ago 0 23 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bold.. Congratulations on your choice to quit smoking.. This is a great place to come and just lose yourself in posts for awhile. Everyone is really friendly and very nice.. cheers!! KTQ.. Nicodemon
17 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome aboard the rollercoaster world of the quitter. Well Done for Just Being Here. Tony [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 523 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �120 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
17 years ago 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome, and I can relate to the pain of flushing the cigs. In the very beginning of my quit, I slipped, bought a pack, smoked a half a cig, and threw the rest out my car window.....but I haven't looked back....and you can do it to. Cigerette's belong in the septic field and sewer's, not in our bodies. Post lot's and read everything, this site is so valuable for us quitter's and newbies! Welcome!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 294 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $71.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Boldin! Great choice you've made and this is the best place for support, compassion, understanding and advice! We're here for you - Post often and read as much as you can :) Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 456 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $198 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
17 years ago 0 100 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi boldin18 Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to learn how to defeat the demon nicotine. Both the Program Tools to your left, and the advice of the members here will do a lot to give you an advantage over it. One of the things the demon will do is make you feel isolated and helpless, but by reading here and posting on the threads, you can keep that from happening. You'll see that we're all in this together and by helping others you will also help yourself. Lots of luck to you! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 133 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
17 years ago 0 290 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Right on Bolden!!! Welcome to it. We are thrilled to have you be a part of the journey with us! You will fine. Every step of the way, you get 100% support here, it is fantastic.---Kevin [IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q114/dunedad/carsmiley.gif[/IMG] <--check it Christine! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 316 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $69 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23

Reading this thread: