Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,632 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

New to post

17 years ago 0 99 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi final quit. I'm always in the instant chat if you need to talk to soemone :) good luck!
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Final. I was away yesterday so I missed your post. Sounds like you are getting all your ducks in a row. This room has been a god-send to me. (Sometimes I really like to whine and I'm not sure that anyone else would listen to me). Please keep posting and let us know how you are doing! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 216 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
17 years ago 0 48 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Final Quit.............:) Awesome......go for it. I can't imagine life now without this forum of support and understanding. It has become my family of non-smoking friends. People who understand, admire and rejoice in each others achievments. Now that's family......:) Congratulations on your wedding and I hope the hypnosis gives you that edge you need to make it stick. Thoughts Savvvy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 216 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
17 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Final Quit. I too have tried to quit many, many, many times before. I lost track of the number. But this time, I have really taken all of support and advice from the wonderful people here, to heart. And I can't tell you how much they have helped me. Never a day goes by when I don't post something, or read all the posts. It just reinforces that I am never alone in this journey. And the program tools at the left really help too. Check them out. All the best to you. Cheers, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 344 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $99 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
17 years ago 0 1006 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Final Quit, Welcome! I had hypnotherapy to quit and I'm almost at two months. I wasn't sure at first whether the hypnotherapy was going to help or not but by now, I am sure that it helps me a great deal! I don't have the urge to smoke at all - but, I still have to distract my consious mind from entertaining thoughts about cigarettes! Coming here helps. I'm sure you will find it as useful as your last visits here. But, this time, lets make sure it is the last quit! Let's go!!! Deli [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 52 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 786 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �156 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome, Final. Glad you are hear. Already impressed with those 3 days! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 719 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $112 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
17 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi there Final! Welcome to the SSC. If you need support, then you came to the right place. I quit using hypnosis. I truely believe it was the hypnosis that has made my success in my quit. I don't think I would have survived without it. Hang in there! 3 days is great! Stay close here, and post any time you need! ;) 4my2girls [b][i][color=Maroon]What Consumes Your Thoughts Controls Your Life[/b][/i][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 199 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,984 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $650.73 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 277 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Alrighty, let's see, I have tried to quit many, many, many times! I have tried this site before and failed. My most recent attempt is at hypnosis. I went once in June and did amazingly well at staying smoke-free. For a month. Then I got married, and started up again. Yes, the wedding was a little added stress. So, I blame that. Now, I have another appt for a second hypnosis and I have been smoke-free since Sunday. I am going to try this website for support again. Wish me luck! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 48 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $31.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 277 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the support everyone! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 62 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $42 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Final, Welcome to the support community and we are glad to see you back! Great preparation, keep it up :) Get those coping mechanisms out and make lots of lists for distraction. Our online support group is outstanding and very helpful, so post often and share with us! Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: