Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

trying

17 years ago 0 24 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
please someone press my button! have entered all the info but no luck!
thank you all, not sure how the mileage works?
day 3
ready to throw the computer through the window, as i can't get my milage to show even after i have ticked the show box when posting! OFF DOWN THE GARDEN TO EAT WORMS!!!!
can't tolerate the gum as it gives me the burps and the patches itch! so i am going cold turkey.
i have gone through the programme but it doesn't show my milage like everyone once else/ strange to think that we're in different parts of the world struggling together. how's my twin doing? fen x
quit smoking 2 days ago
should have added a little more history. i didn't start smoking until the birth of my first child 18yrs ago! have been a secret smoker since, feel i should know better as i am a nurse. the problem is i enjoy a smoke,anyway haven't smoke for 2 days nows, feel a bit low and have started dreaming that i have smoked on the quiet, which i haven't. thanks for listening Fen
17 years ago 0 351 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go fen. This is an awesome place to be. We will help you through it. You have made a super decision for your life. Don't hesitate to use us and abuse us, we love it. BonBon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 105 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 164 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Fen, I quit 2 days ago also and I am feeling great..it's not easy but i have and if i need too i just let it out i been crying but it only last a short while...and i find that i get a little sensitive when i discuss quiting and wonder why is that...i figure it's just a part of me that is and has been trying to get out and finally getting there. Hang on in there and the people here are great... they are helping me You Can Do It. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 86 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $21 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53

Reading this thread: