Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Depression Community

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.764 posts in 47.064 threads.

160,976 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Skyee, JOH34, TCT3, Velda, Conroy

Nickname change

18 years ago 0 25 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
good job d [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
18 years ago 0 1127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all, my nickname was Josephine (Dutch) but I like my new name better. From now on I'll go by the name: Dutch Fini. I'm a 55 year old woman and I live in The Netherlands. I have a longterm relationship with Jimmy, he is American and lives most of the time in Florida because he still works there. I've smoked for almost 40 years and stopped on april first 2006. Love Fini :) :P [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 83 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,091 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �244.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
18 years ago 0 1127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for al,l the replies. I�m doing great here. I am so happy that I don�t have to smoke anymore. It�s a RELIEF !!! Nice weekend to you all, I have to work this weekend. I work at a gasstation and I sell cigarets all day !!! LOL. Love Fini :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 85 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,128 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �250.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
18 years ago 0 322 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Dutch Fini- Im Jacko (aka Tony jackson) I will quit on Monday evening as this is my last hope with Zyban. This site is brilliant. Welcome Jacko [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
18 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I think if you sell cigarettes, or are around people that smoke, it can really help. For example with you, you can see wow look at how much money people spend on cigarettes, I would also be looking at how grey their skin is, and how they smelt (that is my latest fascination) and would be saying wow I am so glad that I dont HAVE to smoke all day every day anymore.Thank god I am free... woohoo! When I am around smokers, I watch them smoking, and watch what i would have never seen in myself, how the first drag feeds the nicodemon, and the rest, they are doing on auto pilot. Watching it burn down, ugh and I think I used to do that to my body I used to put that in my MOUTH! Ugh.... it really is grim. These are the new memories that i am grooving into my head. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 329 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �97.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
13.05pm here in uk lol
HI Dutch Fini, Good to see you, and to see you continuing to do well with your quit. x
Ann I thought you were away this weekend? Or are you so far ahead time wise, you have now come home on Sunday night and I have just got up out of bed. Hope you see this message was going to ask you how you were doing with the reduction of Zyban, I have dropped to 150ml as well and feel better for it. I was going to post this in another thread but am not allowed to put your name in the title [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 328 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �97.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
18 years ago 0 394 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Forgot to tell you--i was born in sweden but moved to Down Under 1991--My name was aekvall before and what else How is your quit going??? ann down under [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 842 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $302.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
18 years ago 0 394 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi welcome I changed my name to last week:) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 840 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $302.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37

Reading this thread: