Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

June-bugs roll call

18 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
aekvall, I just saw this post and feel bad. If it's this serious, post in the "Coping with Withdrawals" forum. You'll get more responses. Right now, people may not be responding b/c they think this is just a normal Junebug check up and haven't read what you wrote. I'll do what I can from my limited knowledge. Okay, according to your Quit Meter, you are at Day 8. Day 8 is in the middle of heck week, bare with me, I'm being imaganitve. You made pass hell week. No need to go back. Conversations with people, who think you are "off." Let them think you are off. You will appear mysterious. They will wander what makes you tick. They will, secretly, want to be you and understand your brain.[i]They will follow you. Whoops ! Went to far....[/i] Seriously, this is not the time to worry about what other people think. This is the time to care for yourself and the lack of concentration in conversation will pass. Of course, if the conversation, truly does bore you. What's the harm in not paying attention? :p Itchy scalp- Head and Shoulders worked for my parents. Have you thought about taking Baby Oil and applying it directly to the scalp? I am, like totally, serious. Massage it into the scalp and let it set for 15 minutes. Then take a shower. Use your regular shampoo. Get into your scalp with your nails. Massage it, throughly. Rinse. Put on your conditioner. Repeat routine, until scalp feels better. This routine can cause scalp to be overly oily, so when it feels better, stop. Water, lollies, chocolate, all good coping mechanisms. :) Throwing up- hmmmmmmm,,, don't know... I was shaking a bit this evening when I came home... drank a Big Red, that seem to even out my sugar levels and take care of the shakes... throwing up....... next time, maybe deep breathing excercises or resting your head... Don't know... Keeping the mind busy good idea. About the cat, petting an animal for 5 minutes lowers blood pressure and stress, but you, probably, know that. [i]"What shall i do???"[/i] Hang in there. It will get, oh, so much better and if calling in sick and getting some rest is what you need to do. Do it. Peace to you aekvall [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 115 [B]Amount Save
17 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Breaking Free, How in the world do you do that? I have no idea how to post a picture in here, much less a moving image. BTW- Saturday nights are boring--- perhaps we can have a party next Saturday- Lady knows how to have one [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 234 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $39 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
18 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
June Bugs are rocking hard:8|: Aekvall, that's too funny. You know you are suppose to wash the baby oil out, not use it as some type of stylin' gel :p WooHoo! Bring on another day! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 195 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $32.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
17 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
add me......today is day 1! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/20/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ann, Glad to hear your feeling better. Hang in there and believe that you can do this because I know you can! Your friend Julie Ps enjoy your getaway! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 164 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $72.48 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
  • Quit Meter

$166,376.28

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6013 Hours: 23

Minutes: 35 Seconds: 26

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hello to all my fellow June-Bugs! Hope all of you are going strong and having a progressive day. Welcome to all of you who have joined the roll call since the last time I posted! Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 169 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $72.48 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
  • Quit Meter

$166,376.28

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow June-Bugs! Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 186 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $81.54 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
  • Quit Meter

$166,376.28

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to all of you that have recently joined! Its been a tough afternoon for me but "I will survive" specially because of all my June-Bugs and many other encouraging people on this site. Horray for all! Julie :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 108 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
  • Quit Meter

$166,376.28

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everyone! Ann hand in there you can get through this! Just wanted to scream that I ve made it 10 day! XX Your friend Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 104 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
  • Quit Meter

$166,376.28

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 506 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0