Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Doing It May 10 2006

17 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi there!! May 10th is a very special day. It is a day of a new life for you. My daughter was born on May 10th. Funny, but I have to share a story with you. The day I found out I was pregnant was September 11, 2001. When I walked into the doc's, and elderly man was sitting down in the chair. I had my other daughter with me. He looked at her, and said "It is so nice to see such a huge smile on a day like today. It makes us know that life will go on, regardless." I didn't realize what he was talking about until I returned home and turned on the tv. Not sure why I posted that, but I just wanted to let you know that May 10th is a great day. A new life was born, and a new life will be re-born!!! Congratulations on hopping right back on!! Stay strong! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 65 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,963 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $212.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
17 years ago 0 22 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I didn't wait too long to commit again. I feel like I hit rock bottom with this addiction. I need relief and the hell of quitting can't be worse that continuing and wishing and hoping and praying for it to all be behind me. Sincerely, let go [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
  • Quit Meter

$181,660.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6251 Hours: 13

Minutes: 59 Seconds: 51

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
let go, Take the time to prepare and really get a handle on this! Preparation is essential to a successful quit :) Use the tips and tools provided to guide you and post often and let us know how we can help. You can do this! Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: