Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.761 posts in 47.061 threads.

160,836 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

15 Days

18 years ago 0 16 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I can't seem to get into the water habit. I for sure have more energy. The deep breathing helps. From time to time I feel sad-I guess that is the cravings. Still on a lower dose patch - I can feel the difference when I don't wear one. I also still feel the need to have a cig after I do something - vaccuuming-housework-I think I'll just finish this and then have a cigarette - nottttt. Got my bike out today - one more day- one more day!!! I am amazed when I read my stats - $$ saved on cigerettes and especially the #'s not smoked - that is a real incentive to me Dottie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 248 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $96 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
18 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Dottie! A great big pat on the back for you!! Congratulations on your quit!! I love watching my meter grow too. It really gives a boost!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,906 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $206.01 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dottie, I have to agree, you stats are great! 16 days smoke free and you have saved $96.00. AWESOME! Be sure to reward yourself daily! We all know that quitting smoking is not easy. Be sure to stay close to the site when your withdrawals/cravings become intense. Our support and advice will get you through the good days and the bad! Take care, Melanie _______________________________ The SSC Support Team

Reading this thread: