Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,546 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

back again 4 months set back

18 years ago 0 80 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well I slept till about 230pm today, I just couldn't get up and face the day, the news at work was bugging me and I just had a rough time... I forced myself in the shower and out for errands. I REALLY wanted a cig... was sooo depressed... but I got the patch on quick. I am lucky in that the patch takes away my cravings 90%! I find it hard to go through weekends with family home when I am in a fresh quit... I like to suffer in silence! I enjoy being alone in the house on a normal day, so as a newly quit, I do REALLY like to be alone. I have it a bit hard as the family thought I am quit from my original quit in AUG, I snuck from Dec 24 till Apr 5th!! So they think I am over the hard part and really I am on my own with that. I think its better anyway, because they can't use that excuse anymore... my moods are my moods ya know. I couldn't smoke today, even as I was soooo upset about work and all, I just KNEW if I did I would have 2 reason to be miserable instead on 1 and that just wasn't gonna be good for me. I know there are lots of tears coming, I can feel myself getting ready to scream when I am in that "place"... sooner or later I will let loose I am sure. But I gotta get through it- FOR ME!! Thanks all! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 123 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56

Reading this thread: