Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,673 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ

hello quitters

18 years ago 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am ready to quit, I have set a quit date of April 10 and am actually looking forward to it. I am so ready to be a non-smoker, to no longer be a slave to cigarettes. I'm really trying to prepare myself. I've smoked for 12 years and have never tried to quit before. I quit then entire time I was pregnant, but it was very easy for me. Then I lit up as soon as I was home from the hospital, stupid! Anyway, I'm really excited about this site, and look forward to getting to know everyone better and hope that I can help someone along the way also. Good luck! LET'S KICK ASH!!!!
  • Quit Meter

$354,393.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 4956 Hours: 14

Minutes: 32 Seconds: 41

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome bellesmom13! It sounds like you are ready! The more you learn and prepare will only benefit you. You've already quit before, it wasnt long, but at least you did it. Keep a positive attitude and stay close to here. We will be here for you! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 741 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $78.48 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
18 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi bellesmom13 - Welcome aboard:) Let us know how you're doing. Blessings- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 865 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $57.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
18 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Belle Prepare yourself! Read and post here, ask quistions and gain whatever knowledge you can gather. The more you are prepared and the firmer your committment the stronger your reslove. Keep on posting latting us know how you are doing! Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 814 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $300 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
belle, Welcome to our support community! Congrats on a great choice :) Take the time to look through the program and prepare yourself for your journey! The online support group can be of great assistance to you. We are always here, so post often with questions and concerns. Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: