Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,649 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS, ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO

only 5 smokes left

18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Pamala, Great to hear about your quit date. Remember to prepare for tomorrow. Stay strong and create a list of coping mechanisms to help you out when times get tough. Take care, Melanie _____________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I set my quit date for tomorrow b/c I knew I'd still have a few left today... I'm really not feeling the urge to make them last as long as I can or anything like that... I kinda just wanna smoke them all right now and be done with it... and yet know that later I'll wish I hadn't done that LOL.... I've got lots of running around today, and smoking in the car is one of my triggers, so I'm getting a bunch of gum and water and hopefully it won't be so bad.... I'm really excited to become a non smoker, which sounds so weird for me, but I can't wait... and here's the other weird thing... so far I've only told the other smokers in my house... I have a really close family, and I haven't bothered to tell them... but I think that's b/c half of them have the attitude like, if you've tried to quit b4 and you started back up again what makes you think you can succeed this time? and I don't need that kind of thinking right now... after these last 5 I'm DONE... I don't WANT to waste my money, or my life anymore!!!! okies done rambling now! lol Pamala

Reading this thread: