Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,676 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SKARYLE KATE, BMARC ANTHONY, MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke

Day one

18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
jdnglo, The decision to quit smoking in itself is such a huge step in the right direction. It is important when deciding to quit, that we quit for the right reasons and that we truly feel we are ready to quit smoking. Honesty with one self is key to a successful quit. Be true to yourself and your endeavor to quit smoking and you will successfully succeed. If you have not, please take advantage of our free quit program as you access your glove compartment when logging on to our site. This program will help you through each step of the quitting process. Remember the SSC Support Team is always here to help you with your quit. Please keep us posted. Melanie ___________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today is day one for me. My wife is on week one. I hope it goes well. I've tried to quit before but I have never been this determined. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
18 years ago 0 537 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome aboard! Keep posting on how your doing. Good luck, Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 433 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $81 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/Welcome/spelling_problems_2.gif[/IMG] This is a great place for support and advice Cuddles [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 41 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 823 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $147.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to our quit family and congratulations on your decision to quit. Be sure to drink a lot of water and take some deep breaths. Quitting isn't easy. We don't have to tell you that, but we will tell you that it is worth the agony. Take it one step at a time and remember N.O.P.E. Not One Puff Ever. As long as you don't light that next cigarette, you've got it made. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 266 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,327 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $931 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
18 years ago 0 1110 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome and congratulations on a great decision, one you wont regret making. Read and post here all you can, it really helps. Keep your quit separate from your wife. Be kind to yourself, this is not easy but it is worth it!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 337 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,432 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2527.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 44 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
18 years ago 0 205 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on the best decision of your life! Stay strong and stay quit! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 51 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,541 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $275.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11

Reading this thread: