Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,517 Members

Please welcome our newest members: AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl

Need some help

12 years ago 0 1095 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Skier and welcome to the SSC.  There are several ways to quit however, having said that,  YOU must really have the desire to quit.  As for cold turkey there are several arguments pro and con.  I personally quit CT and have never looked back.  Sure every now and then a past trigger pops up but it only last for a brief second.  Post often and let us know how you are doing.  Don't be afraid to ask questions or seek help.

Kindest

Duffis

12 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Skier,

YES YOU CAN DO THIS!

Thanks for the information Ready!

Josie, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 168 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
After I log in and complete my daily update, the page that displays for me has a link in the upper right corner. It's a blue button that reads, "Click here to update your personal profile".

The page that opens lets me change my quit date, etc. 
12 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How can I change my public pledge and quit date?

I was suppose to have quit Sunday but it was Monday before I put them down.  I am struggling with some craving, especially at night, but feel I will make it.  I had to quit the Chantix due to side effects.  I think cold turkey will be best for me anyway.  I am hoping the harder it is to quit the lest likely I will be to start back.

I know I can do this.

Skier

Reading this thread: