Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,476 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

Changes

16 years ago 0 598 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
wow mommom, I haven't thought of that tune in a while! You should go on "singing bee" tv game show! new me [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/26/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 94 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,256 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $470.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
16 years ago 0 969 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bear, If you are looking for oldies, here's one I am sure you will like. Just remember, these are all non-smoking animals! Luv ya, big guy! Someone told me it's all happening at the zoo I do believe it I do believe it's true It's a light and tumble journey from the East Side to the park. Just a fine and fancy ramble to the zoo But you can take the crosstown bus if it's raining or it's cold. And the animals will love it if you do Somethin' tells me it's all happening at the zoo I do believe it I do believe it's true The monkeys stand for honesty Giraffes are insincere And the elephants are kindly but they're dumb. Orangutans are skeptical of changes in their cages. And the zookeeper is very fond of rum. Zebras are reactionries Antelopes are missionaries Pigeons plot in secrecy. And hamsters turn on frequenzly. What a gas! You gotta come and see at the zoo! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 195 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,850 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $945.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
16 years ago 0 1698 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Changes in Longitude Changes in Latitude Why do's that surprise you.You are nicotine free. Not a bad place to be. ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/20/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 161 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,898 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,610.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 36 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55

Reading this thread: