Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,479 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

HoT SiO2 Hall of Fame Winner for June

11 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are such a great quitter Hotsi02!  What a fine inspiration you provide to all the members here, long time quitters and newbies alike - I love your posts and sense of humor : ) Congrats on your big 4 year + Quit Jim! 
11 years ago 0 187 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well done Jim!  CONGRATULATIONS.  What an achievement, celebrate! 
11 years ago 0 763 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I agree with Rock.  An award like this should be celebrated all month long!!!!!  Congratulations Jim on a job well done!!

Cheers,
Jan
11 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry I'm late, but an award like this is worth celebrating all month long!  Congrats Jim!
11 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Awwwww Shucks, Ashley!!!

Thank you very much for considering me for another induction into the HoF!  I sincerely appreciate your kind words and praise!  As I have said before, I owe my quit and possibly my life to the SSC and each and every one of my wonderful quit buddies here!!!     The support, friendship and wisdom that I receive means sooo much to me!!!  Thank you once again!!!

I want to thank all of you who posted here, too!  I hope you will all continue to return as often as possible to support one another here, well after you have stomped the life of the nico-demon... just like you have crushed those many butts out under the soles of your feet!  To borrow the expression of one of my buddies Don (Breather)...  together we CAN do this!  It does take a community in many cases to defeat this addiction.  I do plan on being a part of this community for many years to come to pay it forward as gratitude to of those who have been here before me and helped so many to attain freedom!  

If there is anything that I can do for any of you, just ask!  

Jim 

• Quit Meter

$44,197.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1057 Hours: 21

Minutes: 30 Seconds: 58

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

11 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
                                           BIG !!  BIG!!
                                         CONGRATS!!!
                                                JIM!!!

Your posts have helped me so much with my quit..
Thank you for being here to help us..

RedRose

11 years ago 0 53 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations, what a great honor. Reward yourself for helping so many quit and earning the HOF!!
11 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Jim ! You were always the first to reach out to the newcomer to help simplify the quitting process and my case was no exception. You get to keep what you have by giving it away. By paying it forward and keeping that positive mental attitude PMA is the insurance needed to stay smoke free. Excellent for you Jim. breather Don
11 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Jim!!!!  and thank you for all your sincere support for the SSC family!

Vincenza, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 1095 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
A bigger than huge congratulations on your selection to the Hall of Fame, so well deserved.  Jim you are helping so many people on the road to freedom.  Again congrats and here's to the next milestone.

Duffis

Reading this thread: