Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

Monday Stats Parade

12 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Original Post by: Impalamania
Wow....draggin' up the rear, big time this week!  I am so proud of my stats, proud of my freedom....AND....proud to have spent 2 days of the weekend reviving the old Impala.......it coughed and sputtered to life and smoked up the neighborhood..........but not me

Keep the Quit,

Dave
Hey Dave ! You should be proud- those are some impressive stats you've got there! Congrats on the Chevy maybe you will show it to us when it's done.

Keep the Quit !

N.O.P.E. !

William - Free and Healing for Six Months, Thirteen Days, 3 Hours and 56 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 23 Days and 23 Hours, by avoiding the use of 6901 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $3,130.63.

12 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome aboard Kristen!  It's nice to have newer quitters on here!  Thanks for posting.

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 147 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Even though my stats are still a little on the low side cause i just recently quit, i really enjoy signing on and seeing how much money i've saved, even more how much life i've gained!
12 years ago 0 639 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow....draggin' up the rear, big time this week!  I am so proud of my stats, proud of my freedom....AND....proud to have spent 2 days of the weekend reviving the old Impala.......it coughed and sputtered to life and smoked up the neighborhood..........but not me

Keep the Quit,

Dave
  • Quit Meter

$50,633.91

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1128 Hours: 0

Minutes: 55 Seconds: 55

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
A nice long parade!  Let's keep it going!

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Its a great day to be smoke free!  Thanks for kicking off today's parade Kaiser!  I've been in Atlanta over the weekend for a wedding, and I was aghast that smoking is still permitted in bars and clubs.  I actually had to leave a jazz club Saturday night after 5 minutes as I couldn't stand the smell of the smoke.  There was no way I was going to end up smelling like an ashtray.Avoidance is still something I will do to protect my quit!  And there is nothing wrong with that.  My friends understood that I couldn't be there.  The next morning they all told me they woke up smelling like an ashtray and the jazz wasn't even that good!  LOL!
12 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Its a great day to be smoke free!  Thanks for kicking off today's parade Kaiser!  I've been in Atlanta over the weekend for a wedding, and I was aghast that smoking is still permitted in bars and clubs.  I actually had to leave a jazz club Saturday night after 5 minutes as I couldn't stand the smell of the smoke.  There was no way I was going to end up smelling like an ashtray.Avoidance is still something I will do to protect my quit!  And there is nothing wrong with that.  My friends understood that I couldn't be there.  The next morning they all told me they woke up smelling like an ashtray and the jazz wasn't even that good!  LOL!
12 years ago 0 1095 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Always a blessing to be able to parade my stats.  I am really enjoying the benefits of not smoking.

Duffis

12 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
William - Free and Healing for Six Months, Nine Days, 7 Hours and 55 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 23 Days and 11 Hours, by avoiding the use of 6767 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $3,069.27.
12 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Happy Holiday All : ) Thanks for starting the Monday Stats Parade Kaiser.I hope each and everyone signing in is proud of their Stats!  NOPE is a major accomplishment for each one who is committed to their Quit, no matter how many (or few) days into it! 
I am proud to strut all the way to the beach on this lovely holiday afternoon with my  216 day N.O.P.E. stats. Eya

Reading this thread: