Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,475 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

Charm has made it to the beach

13 years ago 0 653 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations, Charm!! Enjoy your beachtime- you deserve it! I'm proud of you!

Tiana, Health Educator
  • Quit Meter

$79,455.25

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5539 Hours: 4

Minutes: 48 Seconds: 33

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

13 years ago 0 377 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow.  I remember when you first started and all the questions you needed help with and all those triggers you needed to wade through and look at you now 100 days later.  You have really done a great job with this quit and I'm glad that you have stuck it out with us.  I'm so happy for you and hope you enjoy your gifts for you and your family.  Keep on keeping on. Ron
13 years ago 0 534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What a great place you have chosen to be. I remember vividly that beach and the fun to be found there. Keep your quit, it will always be something that is yours alone. You have succeeded and deserve to be very proud of yourself.
13 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on 100 days!  Enjoy your time on the beach!  The cabana boys are at your beck and call!  I like your reward!  Enjoy the "new" ring!  Here's to the next 100 smoke free days, and beyond!
13 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Excellent for you Charm. The hardest 100 days are behind you now although when you're the one that's going through it they all seem tough at times. It's nice to see your quit buddys Sparky & Freedom standing behind you. Yay for you. breather
13 years ago 0 312 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 I'm on the beeeeaaaach... I'm on the beeeeaaach.

Thanks Sparky for the welcome, you too Freedom.

It is nice to be here as Sparks said "on dry land".

The weather here is marvelous and the sun shining on my face is incredible.

I have my very conservative (two piece) bathing suit on while wiggling by toes in the sand. It just doesn't get any better than this, breathing in this smoke free air.

Freedom, my reward for 100 days smokeless will be getting the stones from my Mom's family ring (she passed away in 1991) and having them put into a family ring for myself. Six stones one each for my Mom, Dad, Sister, Niece, Son and myself. Can't hardly wait to get it back from the jewelers.

Charm

13 years ago 0 331 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Woohoo! Congrats on 100 days! Here's to the next 100 becoming easier and ole free! Hope you have a big reward planned as you really deserve it! You are awesome and don't forget that!!!!!!!!
13 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome, Charm!!!  I saved this seat for you and order you a nice drink .  The ocean view is wonderful and feeling the warm sand on your feet is amazing.  Now sit and rest and feel the warm breeze on your face.  Take a deep breath, wonderful isn't it!!  Congrats on 100 days!!

Keep the Quit
Sparky

Reading this thread: