Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,623 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

March Mellows

17 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Dupe, Thanks for the post. Got back yesterday and this is the first day am having a very hard time with cravings, have been wonderful until today, but I do feel tired and depressed somewhat, things will get better don't know why this has hit so hard today after a mo. have not had this hard a time at all. crazy. Go away nicodemon! Thanks again and yes I sure am ready for a party and soon! How are you doing with the smoke? Hugs, Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,035 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 357 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bobbi, Welcome back! Lainey had a BIG party over the weekend, but you and I missed it- I think it's time to launch another one. Glad to hear you're still smoke free after taking care of your family. Just don't forget to take care of yourself too! Dupe [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/11/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 50 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 754 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $160 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bobbi, Congrats on your determination and drive! I hope that you will reward yourself with lots of rest and relaxation! Looks like a ocean view for you :) Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.
17 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey my dear buddies, I am finally back from taking care of my elderly ill parent's and my sister who had by-pass, parent's still about the same, sister is doing great, and her and I are still non-smokers!!!!!!! Yeah!!!! I have 1 mo 2 days 55 min. 53 seconds behind me she has almost the same quit two days after me. Never thought I would be able to do it but it is GREAT, I am SO HAPPY! Yes I have had some hard times but nothing like I had thought, also was so worried about the weight gain and so far have lost 1 lb. I want to thank all of you here this is the best group EVER, God and my family for all the support. Just please stick with me! How are all the rest of you March Mellows doing? Hey Lainey we can have the party now for all that quit in march. Any suggestions where we can meet, I thought maybe the beach, nice warm weather, sound of the ocean and all of us yelling we are still doing it and are non-smokers. hope to hear from all. Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,023 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27

Reading this thread: